A fantastic Lucky Dip collection of plug plants to fill up your garden pots, hanging baskets and borders, including some of our top-selling varieties!
With a mixture of colours, sizes and fragrances, your garden will be transformed into a riot of colour that’ll last all summer long and into autumn. Plant your bedding in groups to create drifts of gorgeous flowers, or dot them randomly through your beds and borders for a cottagey feel.
This is a brilliant idea if you’re not sure what you want to plant, and the result will be a fabulous display of dazzling flowers!
Supplied as 120 perfect, nursery fresh plants, 40 each of 3 varieties, ready to pot on or plant out when the risk of frost has passed and may include, amongst others:
- Antirrhinum (Snapdragon) ‘Twinny’ – pastel pink, peach and yellow flowers.
- Begonia ‘Non Stop’, ‘Apricot Shades’ and ‘Organdy’ – Orange, red, yellow and pink.
- Coleus ‘Wizard’ – spectacular foliage in green, pink and maroon.
- Dahlia ‘Figaro’ – rich burgundy, orange, yellow and white double flowers.
- Dianthus ‘Corona’ – scented blooms in pink and purple.
- Gazania ‘Tiger Stripes’ – fiery oranges and purples with striking, contrasting stripes.
- Geranium ‘Cabaret’ and ‘Zonal Ultimate Red’ – clusters of dazzling scarlet, pink and white blooms.
- Impatiens (Busy Lizzie) ‘Beacon’ and ‘New Guinea Divine’ – bright red, pink and white flowers.
- Lobelia ‘Crystal Palace’ and ‘Fountain Mix’ – cascades of vivid blues, pinks and purples.
- French Marigold ‘Bonanza’ – hot shades of yellow, orange and deep red.
- Petunia ‘Frenzy’ – trumpet shaped flowers in red, yellow, white and shades of pink and purple.
- Verbena ‘Quartz’ – clusters of small pink, red, purple and white flowers
Please note that although your collection will include some of the above, it may not include all of them, and there may be additional varieties to those listed.
Service was painfully slow this time (sorry GB, but it really wasn't up to your usual mark). When the plants arrived several weeks after they were promised, they were extremely dry. I have had to leave them drinking for over a week so they could recover. Not all of them did.
This is surprising as previous purchases have been delivered quickly and the plants were in good condition. Not this time. I have been able to plant them, however as they arrived so late and there is less rain, I'm not sure how well they'll do. Time will tell.
Very dry and looked bedraggled and unwatered.
Had to wait a week and keep them drinking before I could do anything.
Some didn't make it. Some had long roots but few leaves. Many seemed unhappy. I've planted them and am hoping for the best.
Review Submitted: 13/06/2022 - 11:17:02
Bit slow on delivery from ordering. Items in excellent condition on arrival.
Items in good condition on arrival.
Review Submitted: 13/06/2022 - 12:18:34
Well the delivery man threw the plants over the gate. The plants were very small but I planted them on and even though I lost about 20 the rest look good.
I didn't think they would be so small. I will know in future.
Review Submitted: 06/06/2022 - 20:25:46
Brilliant service, great products, excellent delivery, what more can I say except will definately be feccommending to family and friends
Have already reviewed please read
Review Submitted: 27/05/2022 - 11:15:23