A superb collection of perennials, annuals and shrubs that will flower all summer long and into the autumn.
Specially selected to be irresistible to butterflies, as well as bees and other pollinating insects, there are plants for every part of the garden, from towering Hollyhocks to compact Lavenders for growing everywhere, in borders or in pots.
With their foliage and flowers all bringing different forms and textures, they’ll work in harmony with each other to give you a stunning display, and wildlife will enjoy them as much as you. What’s more, all of the flowers are great for cutting!
- Lavender ‘Hidcote’ – one of the most aromatic varieties of classic English Lavender, this beautiful evergreen shrub is covered in purple summer flowers, and it holds the RHS Award of Garden Merit too! Reaching a height and spread of 60cm (2ft).
- Hollyhock ‘Chaters Double’ – a perennial for the back of the border, with tightly ruffled double flowers that open from the bottom to the top of tall spires in bright shades of red, yellow, pink and white, growing to 1.8m (6ft) tall and spread of 60cm (2ft).
- Helianthus ‘Vincent’s Choice’ – the classic annual sunflower with huge, dark centred sunshine yellow flowers growing 1.5m (5ft) tall and 30cm (1ft) wide.
- Lavender ‘Munstead’ – a lovely compact evergreen shrub with highly fragrant blue-purple flowers. Smaller than ‘Hidcote’, reaching a height and spread of 45cm (18in).
- Delphinium ' Magic Fountain' - Blooms that rise elegantly above clumps of divided green foliage and provide a vertical spectacle between June and late summer. Reaching a height of 2m.
- Verbena bonariensis - Tightly packed clusters of small, purple flowers are produced in abundance and carried on tall, willowy stems from summer to autumn, adding a sophisticated grace to planting schemes. Reaching a height of 1M.
Supplied as 12 plug plants, ready to be potted on or being planted out into your garden. You’ll receive 2 each of the following: