The Ultimate Living Christmas Tree - This potted Norway Spruce has been grown for several years and if watered indoors this Festive season, will usually survive for many more years to come - and at less than the cost of a 5-6ft cut tree. PLUS we will deliver it direct to your door - so no more annual pilgimages to find a tree nearby every year.
It's like having a re-usable artificial tree each year - but at less cost, and with the real captivating pine-fresh scent of those gorgeous needles. And it will look great in the garden all Spring, Summer and Autumn too - what more do you need!
Supplied as an established potted tree approx. 80-100cm tall.
What Is Supplied
Item 170005 supplied as:
Supplied as a UK-grown tree in a large pot, 5-6 yars old, at 80-100cm tall.
What can be better than the sense of achievement when you have grown your very own decorative Christmas Tree!
- Keep plants well-watered while they establish, especially if planted up in a pot.
- Saplings need room to spread out as they mature, so repot them into 2-5cm (1-2in) larger pots each year.
- Remove any weeds and keep well mulched.
- Easy to keep, no pruning is needed.
- Any damaged branches can be removed if necessary, in late spring-early summer
Planting / Flowering Calendar
Fully Grown Plant dimensions (approx)
one of the best
best in the business first class service
Review Submitted: 06/12/2021 - 18:25:16